Friday, September 17, 2010

Flick Review - Cellular.

I run a production review website and I am pondering putting up a film quiz. Go for questions that may make folks think hard, or really have to scour the internet for the solution. . I am am not especially sure what idiom to classify this picture in as it has it all. They smash the telephone hanging on the wall and go on to lock Jessica in the attic. I'm really not going to be the spoiler and this is all I'm going to inform you, but this is a great sleeper film. He has developed an ardent interest in the lastest media related products and has made a web site aimed toward bringing patrons the most appropriate goods that are presently available online. I think you could consider having a different motion picture quiz for different talent levels. You might take it all of the way down to easy kid's picture quiz for the kids in your audience.

Movies online

No comments:

Post a Comment